Sally Hansen Color Therapy Floral Collection



Let's Swatch This! 
I was lucky enough to be a part of Sally Hansen Sally Squad for the release of their new Petal Soft Color Therapy Collection! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A total of 4 new polishes that are perfect for spring. From left to right we have: Freesia Fancy, Daisy Dreaming, Bluebell Bloom, and Balmy Blush. They also sent me some cute floral appliques and their Top Coat and Rose Cuticle Oil that smells amazing! 🌹 





Up first is is my favorite polish of the whole Petal Soft Color Therapy Collection called "Balmy Blush" a soft pastel pink that looks very sophisticated on. I'm wearing two coats plus top coat here. 
I was super surprised to find out that it dries to a velvety matte finish! But if you don't like the matte look, you can definitely add a glossy top coat like I did. 


Here is how it looks with a matte finish! 



The  next swatch I have is of this beautiful pale creme with pink and purple shimmer running through called "Freesia Fancy" The shimmer was somewhat difficult to capture on camera but once on the nail it is beautiful! Once again this polish does try to a semi matte finish. I'm wearing two coats plus a glossy top coat here. 


Here's the nail art I did using both colors and their floral appliques. Absolutely love this look and the appliques are so easy to use! Just peel, stick and add a top coat and you got a complete mani! I did add a little stamping design over top an ombre using the same colors. 



The next swatch is this perfect pastel baby blue called "Bluebell Bloom" Definitely another favorite of mine. Wearing two coats plus top coat. Like the others, this one also dries to a matte finish. I feel like this is perfect for a boy baby shower! 




The final swatch is this alabaster white called "Daisy Dreaming" and I was so surprised how amazing the coverage was! For being in a pastel collection I though it was going to be somewhat sheer, definitely not the case! I'm wearing two coats plus top coat. 



Here's another simple stamping design I did using both polishes. 





And thoses are all the polishes! Which one was your favorite? Are you planning on picking any of them up? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts