Let's Swatch This: Salon Perfect Galentine's Collection

Let's Swatch This!



So I know it's been a while since I posted here but hopefully be posting more often in 2020. Ans my first post of the year is nail polish!

I was lucky enough to receive some pr from Salon Perfect recently and they sent this beautiful collection in time for Valentine's Day. This is a limited edition collection so you can only get it in stores for the month of February. There are 4 mini kits and 5 press on nail kits, each retail for $3.98


So let's get into the polishes first shall we? Up first is this trio that has 2 pinks and a nice shimmery topper.


The first swatch I have to show you is this nice deep pink called "Pink Powerhouse" it has a great formula, I'm wearing 2 coats plus top coat here.



Next we have "She's A Star" this one does have a much thicker formula. I did do one coat and then added a few swipes here and there to fill in the gaps. It does give a nice look over the nail, kind of like a almost naked look? Haha. as a topper you only really need one coat so the colored polish can still peek through underneath. I will add that you will need a nice thick glossy top coat. Or at least do two coats so it wont have that textured feeling.



The last one in the trio kit is "Pucker 'N Peach" and just like the name suggests, it is a peach but with a gold shimmery twist. At first I didn't think I would like this polish as much as I do but once on it just looked so pretty! Just goes to show to not judge a polish based how it looks in the bottle.




In the next little trio we have this gorgeous candy red! If you know me, then you know that I am very picky about red polishes and don't really wear the
m often. But with this one, it was love at first sight! This one is called "Heart Strings" and it was definitely pulling at mine! I'm wearing 2 coats plus top coat. Even just looking at the photo you can see how juicy and squishy it is!





Following that one we have "All That Glitters is Gold" a super pretty gold glitter topper with holo glitter in it as well. I am wearing two coats plus top coat on its own and 1 coat over the colored polishes.



The last in this trio is 'Under The Tuscan Sun" this one was another one that surprised me, I didn't think I would like it as much as I do. I'm the not the best at describing polishes but I would call this a barbie pink? Like that classic pink when you think of thee old school barbies. Remember that you can pick these up at Walmart for $3.98 each.




The last trio I have to share with you is this very berry toned one. Up first is "She's The Boss" and this is another favorite of mine. It has the most pretty fuschia shimmer in it. It is a nice polish to have in your collection if you need a little something different than your typical berry shade.


Then we have, what I would consider my favorite of all "Lipstick It to 'Em" a beautiful pinky purple shade with gold shimmer in it and you guys.. this doesn't need any words, it speaks fir itself. but here, let me tell you why you need this one. It was almost opaque in 1 coat.. 1. Now I always like to do 2 because.. well it feels weird doing just one. I feel like anyone can wear this polish and it'll look stunning on. You can wear it during winter and spring season! Seriously it is just an amazing shade.


And finally we have "You Go Girl!" Another berry burgundy shade, which I personally can never have enough of. As always I am wearing two coats plus top coat here.

Will you be picking any of these kits up? Remember they are only available for the month of February! Let me know which one was your favorites in the comments below and as always, Live your lacquered life!

Comments

Popular Posts